Nitin Kamath founded Zerodha in 2010 and Zerodha kick-started its operations on the 15th of August, 2010 to eliminate all the barriers like in terms of cost, support, technology that traders and investors face in India. The company name Zerodh is a combination of Zero and “Rodha”, which is the Sanskrit word for barrier.
Zerodha have more than 3+ million client base, contributing around 15% of all Indian retail trading volume.
Zerodha Offers wide range of product and services such as Equity trading, currency, commodity, Derivatives, Mutual funds and SIPs etc.
- Account opening charges: Rs 200
- Annual Maintenance Charge: Rs 300
- Delivery charges: Rs 0
- Intraday Charges: Flat Rs 20 Per Trade or 0.03% whichever is lower
- Products and Services: Equity, Commodity, Currency, futures, options and Mutual funds
- Trading Platform: Kite web, Kite mobile app, PI desktop
- Year of incorporation – 2010
- Company Incorporation number (CIN) – U67190KA2011PTC058078
- Founder, CEO – Nithin Kamath
- Co-Founder & CIO – Nikhil Kamath
- Board of directors – Pawan kumar tripathi, Musaveer sait, Udyavara Raghuram Kamath
- Chief of operations – Venu Madhav
- SEBI registration number – INZ000031633
- CDSL registration number – IN-DP-431-2019
Zerodha Office Contact Details:
Registered Office Address : Zerodha, #153/154, 4th cross, J.P nagar, 4th phase, Bengaluru-560078
Phone Number : +91 80 4718 1888
Website : www.zerodha.com