Travel Insurance offers you complete coverage against things that can spoil your trip. Travel Insurance covers your medical expenses with other risks while you traveling, so that you can travel tension free. Travel Insurance policy is popular among travelers who travel on vacations, business trips and studies.
Travel Insurance provides you coverage for Medical Expenses, Medical Evacuation, Loss of passport, Loss of baggage, Theft and Trip delay etc.
Who provide Travel Insurance – Travel Insurance companies provide Travel Insurance like Bajaj Allianz, Aditya Birla, Chola MS Travel, Digit Travel etc.
How to apply for Travel Insurance – You can apply for Travel Insurance online or by visiting their office.
Eligibility criteria for Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
1) Self, Spouse and up to 2 dependent children.
2) Adults between age of 18 to 60 years.
3) Children between age of 6 months to 21 years.
- Senior Citizen Travel Insurance – People above 60 years of age.
- Student Travel Insurance – People between age of 16 to 35 years.
- Group Travel Insurance – a minimum of 10 members to be covered.
Benefits Of travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance covers medical expenses, you know medical expenses are in abroad is so costly but if you are insured by travel insurance than all the expenses are covered under travel insurance upto the sum insured limit.
- You travel stress free if you are insured by Travel Insurance.
- You are also covered for loss or theft, in this situation your insurer compensate for your losses.